Thank you for visiting 50ShadesofRaee.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships or other forms of compensation. By participating in affiliate programs and advertising, I am able to maintain my website and continue to provide subscribers and site visitors beneficial and inspirational content and resources. Any written post that offers compensation will be noted in the post. Although this blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, it will sometimes collaborate with others writers. Images and texts are the property of the author.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of each material (information, i.e. devotionals, E-Books, printable etc.) on 50 Shades of Raee’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (if you choose to display any of the materials publically all links and credit should revert back to 50ShadesofRaee.com or any of our social media platforms.)
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. If you are seeking to edit, copy, or delete a post for your own use, please seek written permission.
Comments are welcome. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to :
– Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
– Comments including profanity.
– Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
– Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
The blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
Changes to This Policy