1.) The Read
Kid Fury and Crissle have cultivated a cult following of ‘Readers’ with this podcast that celebrates the LGBTQ+ community, black girl magic, and black boy joy! Kid Fury’s brutal honesty and Crissle’s infectious laugh will give your weekly dose of hot tops [hot topics], listener letters [which will have your jaw on the floor], and a
- You Won’t Stop Our Blackness
- Circle of Bey
- Trapped in the Clap
2.) The Friend Zone
Dustin, Assante, and Fran are the perfect trio in this weekly podcast. Every week, they explore mental health, mental wealth, and mental hygiene, with a dash of tomfoolery to keep you encouraged, inspired, and renewed!
- Energy Forecast
- A Well – Oiled Machine
- Leap of Faith – Ft. The Read
I came across Mattie James randomly on my Instagram explore page sometime last year, and have been in love with her ever since. A full-time blogger, she makes balancing motherhood, blogging, and slaying on Instagram
- The Mindset Necessary to Successfully Promote Your Blog or Business
- 3 Things You Need to Be an Influencer
- The One Thing I Did to Increase My Productivity
I enjoy Rebecca
- Breaking Financial Barriers
- Planning Your Way to Success
- Using Your Passions to Fuel Your Success
curlBOX founder and creator Myleik Teele started her podcast to share her tips and insights of life,
- Kahlana Barfield: Stick With Your Plan A
- Staying In Your Lane
- You Must Pursue Your Dreams With Reckless Abandon: A Talk w/ Datwon Thomas
Ahyiana Angel is a true delight in this podcast. Each week, she sits down with a young, professional woman, and shares their tips providing clarity and encouragement for women seeking more in their professional lives. I’ve gotten sooo many gems that have actually changed the way I view certain things in my life from the life lessons dropped in this podcast! It’s definitely worth the listen!
- I Don’t Celebrate Entrepreneurship
- Don’t Give Power to Doubt
- 5 Tips to Quit Playing Small
Hope you give these podcasts a listen and add them to your subscription list! If you listen to some podcasts that you think are must listens, drop it below!!!
Talk to ya’ll soon!