This post contains affiliate links which means I could get a small compensation if you support.
A few days ago, I was ranting and raving about the Skin Science Hydrating Face Serum on my Instastories and talking about how bomb it is. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I have to admit that I’m a stan now!
I have oily skin, so when I heard from Auntie Jackie that oily girls should combat with more oil, I had to try it. On a trip to New York, I stopped in a TJ Maxx and found this face serum for about $12. Without a recommendation, I decided to give it a try and OH. MY. GOODNESS.
When I tell you that my makeup goes on like BUTTA… it goes on like butter and my makeup lasts all day long.
This face serum is super hydrating, moisturizing and has hyaluronic acid in it which helps with acne prone skin. If you’re anything like me, you need any and everything that will keep the acne at bay and this serum does just that.
It’s described as:
The face serum that moisturizes the skin, boosting hydrating and firming the skin.”
- Safflower Oil: a light oil that helps prevent dryness and roughness on the skin.
- Cotton Oil: an oil with Vitamin E components that helps fight against aging.
- Argan Oil: this helps gives the skin a natural and glowing boost and it absorbs easily into the skin.
- Olive Oil: filled with antioxidants, olive oil is great for moisturizing delicate skin like the eye area
- Jojoba Oil: an oil that has anti-inflammatory properties that keep dryness at bay and helps with skin repair.
- Hyaluronic Acid: an acid that provides awesome moisturizing and anti-aging benefits.
Safflower seed oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba seed oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Parfum.
I love this product because it’s rich in vitamins that keeps oily skin nourished and glowy throughout the day. I’m not sure how it battles with dry or sensitive skin types, but I’ve heard that it works pretty well.
I use this product every day as part of my application routine. After washing my face, toning, and moisturizing, I apply the serum and set it with translucent powder. I then finish up my routine like normal.
The face serum runs for about $22-25 for a 2 – oz bottle, which will last you quite a long time.
If you try it, let me know what you think OR if there’s a serum you think I should try, leave it in the comments!