The past week in America has been a long-awaited storm of anger, despair, rage, and boldness. As you know, America is reeling from the uncalled for and unjustified murder of George Floyd – another unarmed Black male in America.
As a Black woman, I cannot and will not stand by and ignore the injustice experienced by me and my people. My focus, for now, is sharing and spreading information to continue raising awareness to dismantle white supremacy, police brutality, and criminal reform.
As updates are provided, I will update this post. Please support if you can:
- Sign the petition for justice for George Floyd here !
- Sign the petition for justice for Breonna Taylor here !
- Sign the petition for justice for James Scurlock here !
- Sign the petition for justice for Ahmaud Arbery here !
- Sign the petition for justice for David McAtee here !
While the Minessota Freedom Fund is asking for a pause on donations, you can direct your attention and donations to the following locations:
- Black Visions Collective [an organization of freedom fighters providing supplies for protestors]
- Reclaim the Block [an organization working to defund the police]
Support and donate to the National Bail Funds Network which is also split up by state:
Help with the change or be apart of the problem!