So I’ve discovered that I love creating drinks! I’ve become quite the pro at just throwing stuff together, wishing for the best, and it actually turning out pretty good!
Luckily for me, Christmas break gave me the time to play around with my bar and I created a few recipes that I figured I’d share with you all!
These recipes are super easy and take less than 5 minutes to make!
1.) Jack Frost Margarita
- 2 ounces of Grand Marnier [or orange-flavored liqueur alternative]
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces of Tequila
- 2 ounces of white-cranberry juice [I’ve also tried this with white-cran strawberry and it’s equally delicious if you want a little flavor]
- 1 1/2 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce of simple syrup [store bought or home made]
- Garnish: [if desired]
- Lime, Cranberries [sugared or fresh], mint
1.) Rim each of your glasses with a lime wedge and dip in salt mixture. Fill each glass halfway with ice.
2.) In a cocktail shaker, combine all liquid ingredients together. Shake for roughly 30-60 seconds and pour over ice. Garnish each glass with your garnishes if desired.
2.) Apple Cider Mimosa
This is for all my brunch lovers who want to change up the bottomless menu!
- 1/2 cup of Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup of Champagne [or if you’re like me, pour in half a cup of champagne!]
- Cinnamon sugar for the rim
- 1 cut-up Gala or Fuji apple
1.) Dip each of your glasses in agave or coconut oil and dip it in the cinnamon sugar to rim the glass.
2.) Pour the apple cider into each glass.
3.) Top with champagne.
4.) Add the apple garnish and enjoy!
Crown Apple – Vanilla Martini
Usually, when I try to find something good to drink, I just put random things together and end up making magic like this drink here. It is so good and reminds me of the perfect Christmas dessert!
- 1 ounce of Crown Royal Whiskey – Apple
- 1 ounce of Crown Royal Whiskey – Vanilla
- 1 ounce of cinnamon schnapps
- 2 ounces of cran-apple juice
1.) Add all ingredients to a shaker with crushed ice.
2.) Shake very well.
3.) Strain drink into the glass and garnish with apple or cinnamon stick.
Hope you enjoy these cocktails and if you try them, let me know!